CHOC Walk in the Park
CHOC Walk Information
- All participants must register online and check in prior to the CHOC Walk. The event reaches capacity every year and advanced registration and check in are required
- 5:00 A.M. "Limited" Check-in Begins at the Disney Ticket Booths in the Disney Esplanade located in the center of the park
- 6:15 A.M. Opening Ceremony in Main Street U.S.A.
- 6:30 A.M. Walk Begins (Rain or Shine)
- Walk Distance: 5K
- FREE Parking is available in the Mickey & Friends parking structure
- Disney Tram is not runing, please allow time to walk from Mickey and Friends to Main Street U.S.A.
- Walkers needing assistance to the Main Gate from tram area and Pinnochio Lot
- All participants MUST register online prior to the day of the Walk
- All participants MUST post cash and checks on-line prior to check-in
- Walkers, ages three(3) and up, must register, Raise $50 and wear a wristband to Walk.
- Walkers, ages two(2) and under are FREE and do not need to Raise $50 to Walk.
- Walkers must check-in (CHOC Walk Check in Schedule) to pick up their CHOC Walk T-shirt and Wristband (Walkers are required to wear their wristband in order to enter the park)
- We STRONGLY recomend registering early, Walk t-shirts and sizes are limited
- In order to help CHOC reach it's goal of providing quality healthcare to the regions two million children, Walkers must raise a minimum of $50. Walkers can raise funds online or bring their cash and check donations to Check-in at CHOC Commerce Tower CHOC Walk Check in Schedule
- Blackbaud/Kintera processess transactions on behalf of CHOC Children's Foundation
- In addition to Visa, Mastercard and American Express, we now accept Discover Card for online donations. Blackbaud/Kintera will show on your bank statement. Blackbaud/Kintera processes ACH transactions on behalf of CHOC Children's Foundation
- We are asking all participants to post all cash and checks collected to their Walk accounts using the built in tools in the Participant Center
- Online registration ends at 3:00 pm on Saturday, October 12th or when Walker capacity is reached
- Animals (except service dogs), roller skates, bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not allowed
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals will not be available for the Walk. Personal strollers and wheelchairs are allowed
- All walkers are subject to security checks before entering
- No one may begin the Walk after 8:00 A.M. Walkers arriving after 7:30 A.M. will only be allowed entry into Disney's California Adventure® park
- Join us on Facebook to stay connected to the CHOC Walk Community! CHOC Walk Facebook
- For questions or information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching Gifts - In order to receive credit towards prizes, payments for matching gifts must be received no later than October 31, 2013. For more information regarding matching gifts, email email@example.com
Make the Day Magical
Before the Walk
Enjoy the Downtown Disney® District with special CHOC Walk Hours
5:00 a.m. - La Brea Express
6:00 a.m. - Haagan Dazs, Jamba Juice and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen Express
7:30 a.m. - La Brea Bakery (Full Service Open), Downtown Disney District Retail Locations Open, including Carts. Earl of Sandwich, Wetzel's Pretzels, Catal, Napolini, House of Blues and Tortilla Jo's (Express Only
8:00 a.m. - Rainforest Cafe, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen (Full Service); ESPN Zone (Retail)
8:30 a.m. - ESPN Zone Restaurant
9:30 a.m. - AMC Theater
11:00 a.m. - Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria and Tortilla Jo's (Full Service)
Downtown Disney® District retailers are offering special CHOC Walk Promotions
Spend our day in a Magical Way with Special Priced tickets
Sunday Only: Present your CHOC Walk In the Park wristband to a Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth to purchase a special CHOC-Tober Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Park Hopper® ticket for $71 or a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket for $48 for use on this or your next trip to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park! A maximum of 5 tickets may be purchased per wristband. Offer valid on 10/13/2013 and tickets expire 11/8/13.