McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. along with our Subcontractor friends & family are proud to participate again in the 2016 Choc Walk in the Park at Disneyland!
Please join us in our efforts to raise needed funds to support the care, services, education and research that CHOC Children’s provides children in Our Community. Whether you would like to join our team or contribute via donation, any support is appreciated!
For more information on joining or donating please contact Ericka Lopez email@example.com
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS:
We will be distributing the CHOC walk commemorative shirts & walker wristbands prior to event day. **Our group meet up will be near the center of the Esplanade between Disney and California Adventures. You will need to make your way past the security lines to find the group * Look for the White McCarthy Flag or Banner
- The Disney and Friends Parking Structure will be open at 5:00 AM for the event, parking is free but the trams will not be available so please leave time for the walk down to the Esplanade.
- Kids 2 & under are free, strollers are welcome but sorry No pets.
- Opening Ceremony is at 6:15, so our group will move into the park promptly at 5:45.
-Sunday Only: Present your CHOC Walk In the Park wristband to a Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth to purchase a special CHOC-Tober Disneyland® Resort 1-Day Park Hopper® ticket for $83 or a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket for $55 for use on this or your next trip to Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park! A maximum of 5 tickets may be purchased per wristband.
Offer valid on 10/30/16 only and tickets expire 11/30/16. Block out dates: Nov. 19-23, 2016.
Why join our team??
* Everyone that walks for our team will be treated to a FREE PANCAKE Breakfast!
* It’s a fun day for the family and a great way to make new friends!
* Walkers can raise money for prizes and get discounted Disneyland tickets!
This is an event that we all hold very close to our hearts and are proud to support!
So let's spread the word to come join us bright and early
Sunday, October 30th
Click the button below to trigger a Share Dialog