Join us October 13th to support CHOC Children’s and let every step count for kids!
Walkers must register online by 3:00 pm Saturday, October 12 and raise a minimum of $50 to participate.
Click here for full participation details
The Walk starts bright and early on Sunday, October 13.
Click here for a complete schedule
Team Categories and Team Challenges
Your team has the opportunity to win recognition for their fundraising efforts by selecting a team category when registering. When registering your team, take some time to review the different categories and choose the category the best describes your team. Be sure to check back and download the 2013 Team Tool Kit for tips on how to create a successful CHOC Walk team!
- Grateful Patient Team - Team that is created for a Patient of CHOC.
- Community Team - This is a team comprised of community residents, professional associations, Boy Scout troops, Mom's Clubs, Key Clubs, churches and colleges.
- Corporate Team - This is a team comprised and named for a local corporation or business. These would consist of a company's employees, family members and business associates, such as vendors or clients.
- School Team - School Teams are comprised of students from public or private school, grades K through 12th. Team members in this category may also be eligible for community service hours or credit by participating in the Walk. Students may have their community service credit forms signed on the day of the Walk at the CHOC Walk Registration booth located in the Last Chance booth.
- Affiliate Team - Affiliate teams are CHOC employee teams, CHOC Guilds, CHOC Doctors or other ancillary service providers.
School Team Challenge
The School Team that raises the most funds in the 2013 CHOC Walk in the Park will win a prize. Prize to be announced soon. Please join us on Facebook to be the first to know!
**Rules - School Teams are teams comprised of students from a public or private school from grades K through 12th. To qualify for the team challenge in this category, their team must have a minimum of 10 students.